Introduction to SEO
The term SEO refers to Search Engine Optimization. The first thing that comes to our mind after listening to the term is “Why we need to do SEO for websites?” Interestingly, I was the first student to ask my teacher that if we have many better-designed websites with good content as compared to others then why we still need Search Engine optimization? The teacher praised me for the question and said you are much intelligent because God has given you a mind to think and compare what is best and whatnot. But our search engines are not that much intelligent like you that they can compare websites and say that it has elegant design and good content. So we have to tell search engines in their language that we are better and show us at top. Nowadays search engines are getting more intelligent and started classifying different criteria to judge whether a website is worthy or not. Now if we want our beautiful website to be considered by search engines than we have to fulfill search engines need. And this is called Search Engine Optimization.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is a strategy that helps in improving sites ranking in search results. Also, without spending a single buck on adspace. SEO improves a website’s overall searchability and visibility. Every time when we need some products or services, we search it on search engines by using some specific keywords. In the same way, the audience must be searching for the product and services that are related to your business. The SEO is all about collecting those keywords and working on them so that the targeted audience reach our site.
The need of SEO for our websites
There are several reasons which explain why we need SEO for our business website. They are:
- A search engine optimized website gets more organic traffic.
- SEO doesn’t require any money to pay to search engines for traffic.
- By SEO website builds trust in search engine and hence Search engine always gives priority to that website.
- SEO helps to increase engagement which further helps to increase leads and sales.
- It is a long term strategy to increase audience reach.
- It also helps your core target audience to find your site and thus can affect your sales.
- SEO is all about beating your competitors and be at the top.
- A no. of surveys show that the website for a keyword is on the first page. It gets a relatively higher number of clicks than that of 2nd, 3rd or so on. It helps to maintain your position.
- People who find your web site by searching Google they share your website more on social media channels.
- These also improves the user experience, usability, and credibility of a website.
Search Engine Optimization company
Almost every business has built its online presence and they want to rank top at search engines. But suppose the business is dealing with online food marketing, they lack the knowledge of it. Therefore, they hire SEO company (or agency) which helps them to increase traffic on their website thus they get an increase in their lead and sales. Oneion Media & Software is also an SEO company in Patna which helps their clients to increase leads and sales through their websites.